Wednesday, September 5, 2007

R Blog

I am obsessed with Rosie ODonnell's blog, I have to check it everyday! Why do you ask? I don't know is my sad quiet little answer. You see my dear friends, or the one and only person who reads my blog. I absolutely disagree with everything she says, she is a bully, she shoves her ridiculous thoughts and beliefs down anyone within a fifty mile radius's throat. She promotes paranoia with her strange " theories" and quite honestly she is extremely rude and obnoxious!

She posts pictures of herself on her blog, and if you look closely... she has sad.. crazy eyes. But did you know she has given away almost fifty million dollars of her own money to different charities? FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!! That's endearing to me...until I read her blog.... she is so mean, and every time I read it I get upset! My husband told me " WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?"


I don't know is my sad quiet little answer.....


If she doesn't like someone she calls them " VOLDEMORTS" it is usually a very rich Republican that she is insulting... I wrote to her and told her she looked like HAGRID... ( that wasn't very nice)

Perhaps I need to be on a 12 step program to help me stay away from her blog. Would that work?


I don't know is my sad quiet little answer......

1 comment:

cryssal said...

I think you and Rosie are a deadly combination. She has some big time issues let the mental illness run it's course.