Monday, September 10, 2007

More Venting

Ok.. So lately my son and I have not been getting a long, everything he does irritates me and everything I do irritates him, We/he has been experiencing some out of control fit throwing, when I get him calmed down it all boils down to one thing.. " Why did my Mommy leave" He wrote her a letter the other night, basically asking her why she left and why she doesn't visit him.... It seemed to make him feel better. K just so everyone ( or the only person who reads this) is up to speed with the events so far.


Today I decided I needed to talk to his Mom about it, she needs to know! So I calmly ( at first) explained to her that we are worried about him... and I laid it all out on the line for her... I calmly did not hold back. I explained to her that he holds everything in, then explodes, I explained to her that he feels like it is his fault she left, I explained to her that he told me that at night when he can't sleep he wonders " Is it my fault, did I lie to much? Was I to bratty" Is that why she left? I explained to her that he has a lot of guilt regarding her and that it is eating away at him and causing Chris and I some real concern......

It was silent for a while, then she said this to me...... " YA KNOW HE GETS ALL OF THIS FROM ME, I HOLD EVERYTHING IN TOO, THEN I JUST WRITE IT DOWN, AND I FEEL BETTER, HE GETS THIS FROM ME"... ME, ME, ME...... That was basically all she said. SOOOOOOOOO

later on she called Chris and told him that I made her "FEEL LIKE SHI%" BIG FREAKING DEAL, you Jerry Springer like, freckled, smelly little hill billy!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO I called her and said that my only concern was my son, that she had done some damage and that she needed to fix it. She said that I had made her feel bad, I told her that was not my intent and that her main concern should be Nick and not her own feelings. Maybe I didn't talk slow enough because she just didn't get it, although she called Nick twice tonight to tell him she had been crying ( idiot) She just turned it into something all about her. I hope someday Nick will see that she is a mess, a selfish, ignorant, sad mess.

1 comment:

cryssal said...

Those damn Hillbillies, I suspect any day she may move in next door.