Friday, September 7, 2007

MY VENT!!!!

I'm sorry but I have to vent.. My kid's mother ( egg doner) is a selfish, ignorant, narracististic immature, JERK!!!! She called tonight and I timed how long she talked to my son, 35 seconds, then I heard her say.. let me talk to your sister.. not " I love you honey, have a good night" or I'll talk to you later sweetheart, hand the phone over to your sister okay" just.....

"LET ME TALK TO youR SISTER"

She talked to Heather for 5 minutes and 45 seconds.... not that that is a really long time either, but longer than 35 seconds. Then she starts asking Heather if I bathed her, and reminded her to remind me to put Heather is the shower! First off I am not convinced that their Mother bathes regularly.. I am not exaggerating either...My kids are clean and fed and clothed nicely.. THEY WERE NOT WHEN THEY LIVED WITH HER!!!!

Then I take Nick and Heather to dinner.. ( celebrating it's Friday:) and Nick starts crying in the restaurant about how much he misses his Mom and how she never sends him letters ( she said she was going to write to him once a month or something like that) and she never visits, he asked me if I would take him to Texas to see her.

I wanted so badly to say.. YOUR MOM IS AN IDIOT.. but I didn't. Right now he is writing her a letter.. I told him he could write whatever he wanted.. so far she isn't going to like it... Oh well.

1 comment:

cryssal said...

I can't wait to hear the results of the letter, make sure you send it!