Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mady

Well I had my little 3 month old niece yesterday and last night, she is really growing and I don't think I could love her anymore:) She woke up at 3:30 a.m. this morning, ready to eat and play:) She was smiling and kicking her little feet and waving her little arms.... I just sat and watched her, amazed at how full of life she is, she is so precious and should be cherished. I don't know how to get that through to her parents. I am keeping her again today and tonight, I just don't have the heart to send her back. When I texted her Mom to ask if I could keep her one more day she wrote back " That's fine I am out in Fruita ne wayz" She probably went out there so she wouldn't be there if I decided to bring Mady back. Right now Mady is in her little seat trying to get a toy, she is getting frustrated, I probably shouldn't find amusement in it, but it is so funny to watch her get so mad. My favorite thing when she is here, is to watch Nick and Heather around her, Nick especially, he is so gentle and he can always make her smile. Heather sings to her, she makes up songs usually about what Mady is wearing:) They are ready for a brother or sister, I'll see what I can do:)

1 comment:

cryssal said...

you get right on that!