Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mormon Democrats

I have been blog hopping, going on other peoples blogs that I don't know, Most are LDS, and I have to say, Mormon Democrats are strange to me, almost as strange as being a gay republican, I don't understand how one could be LDS and be voting for Obama, he is for abortion, for crying out loud! he is also friends with a known terrorist who hates his own country ( AMERICA) I am not big into politics, but Mormon Democrats are strange to me, that's all I am saying.

6 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

AMEN Sista!!!!! Mormon Democrat - definitely an oxymoron.

Jay2daP said...

Thats exactly what I have been sayin'

Mike Wachel said...

Preach it sister!

SHANNON said...

Ditto

cryssal said...

My mom apparently is an Oxi Moron or should I say Oxi Mormon.

The Wachel Family said...

Sorry Crystal...I love your mom. :)