Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hope

When I was about 8 years old, I can remember having to watch Ronald Reagan give a speech on the television, I remember being upset because we only had two channels and he was on both of them, so alas I had to miss different strokes ( What you talking about Willis?) For some reason I stayed with my Papa and watched the speech, being 8 I had know idea who this man was, but listening to him speak gave me such a good feeling inside, being grown up, I can now describe that feeling with one word, HOPE!  

I was reminded of that feeling the other night as I watched Sarah Palin give her speech at the RNC,  after she was done I felt HOPE! 

2 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

YEAH BUDDY!!! She is awesome...just like you and me...

Mallory Clan said...

Yes, the only thing is I wish it was her running for President. Or even better, if it could've been Mitt and Sarah. But I agree, there is hope now where there was just a sense of "what else is there to do but vote for McCain?" She is definitely a breath of fresh air. Let's hope that it'll be enough...