Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Super Mom... NOT!!!!

I am going crazy, my daughter Mady, ( YeAH THATS RIGHT) is in the kitchen with me, I was trying to clean it, I brought her favorite toys in so she could play, what does she do, she finds the "Butt Paste" and trys to eat it. I gave her some goldfish to eat, what does she do? She puts them in in the vacuum ( don't ask), I ask her to be quiet, what does she do? She yells "HI" over and over at the top of her little lungs. As I write this she is doing some sort of toddler lord of the dance on our laminent floor. Ben is sleeping, for how long.. we shall see.

Well, Ben was woken up by  the incredible dancing yelling Mady.... It is now 6:24 p.m. and my Mom came over and took Mady, Nick, and Heather out to dinner, Ben fell asleep and I am enjoying the quiet.  I should finish cleaning the kitchen, I should do some laundry, I should pick up in the living room, my brain says yes, my body says SAY WHAT? 

How do those Super Mom's do it? There houses are always clean, they look there absolute best and they are pleasant to be around!!!! Growing up I imagined myself to be like leave it to Beavers Mom...... The plain and simple truth is I am more like Marylin Manson.... or Charles Manson take your pick...... My house is never clean, I never look my best and well, lets face it, I am a grump! ......... SIGH!

5 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Haha! I hate those super moms too. You're doing fine...4 kids in 2 years is crazy!

Robin said...

I have a feeling those super moms have some hidden super secrets!!! I haven't figured it out though. I doubt I ever will...

cryssal said...

Well the secret is wear pumps, a skirt and heels while doing all household chores.

Mallory Clan said...

Girl please, I'm lucky if I can get my bed made and shower by the end of the day. Of course if I did something besides sit on the computer and blog surf all day I might be able to accomplish something.

Burgon Fam said...

hee hee...I have had these exact thoughts...I sware every one of my neighbors are like this....its frustrating... i just can't do it...but some times i like to pretend like i can.