Sunday, August 31, 2008

Don't be a Sour puss!

I think it was three years a go that I was leaving my little Ashlee ( I was a nanny) and returning home to Grand Junction, That was a really hard time, I loved ( still do ) that little girl, but felt like it was time to be back in Colorado, now three years later I am married with 4 children ( my little niece has joined our family) and I feel like I have been a wife and Mom forever! Sometimes I feel like I have no time to myself, it gets a little mundane, but then I have to stop and think that it won't be this way forever, and when I look back I will miss this time when my children are young and innocent, that is hard to remember when I am trying to cook, do homework and am listening to screaming babies all at the same time, but I am blessed beyond words and am very grateful for my little family. Soooo.. now that I have sounded like a sappy nut, on to my real topic for my blog.....

Sourpusses, yep that's right I said sourpusses! Today in sacrament meeting my wild but yet adorable niece Mady was trying to give kisses to the people behind us, and they just sat there with stoic faces, and not only that, they kept letting out sighs like they were annoyed. It would have creeped me out if they would have actually kissed her, but come on people acknowledge a cute little girl. Darn Sourpusses!!!! Ben had a good day at church, he is so cute I love that he looks for me, he is going to start sleeping in his own bed soon, it makes me sad I love having him in the room with me. I bet those sourpusses put there kids in there rooms at birth:(  DARN SOURPUSSES!!! :) 

2 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

And Ashlee misses her Amy too!

Burgon Fam said...

Seriously whats wrong with some people...I swear I have had that same thing happen to me before but it was in our older ward, but i love our ward now cuz its 90% children...no kidding! 5 nurseries and 2 primary's..its nuts but everyone is sorta on the same page! so we screaming children all sacrament seems normal.