Friday, August 15, 2008

BEN, MADY AND A LITTLE PROTIEN IN THE DESERT

Our little Benjamin turned three months yesterday, He celebrated by having a little to much formula to drink and partied in his bouncy till all hours in the morning.. ( my ill attempt at humor) I can't believe how much he is growing and learning, he holds his head up very well, and smiles and squeaks and rolls over and we love him so much! He has discovered his feet and they keep him quite busy:)

Another exciting thing happened yesterday, my Mom finally received permanent custody of my 14 month old niece Madysen, that is truly an answer to a lot of prayers, Mady's Mom is a Meth addict and a very disturbed girl, Mady has lived with my Mom pretty much since she was born.... We also love her very much and are grateful she is safe and in a loving environment:) Not to much else is happening, I am going 4 wheeling in the rhino tomorrow with my friend Katie... I can't wait to go speeding through the desert, wind in my hair, bugs in my teeth:)