Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pantie Flasher

Do you remember when you were in Kindergarten? There was always that one little girl that flashed her underwear to anyone that would look? Well my little Heather is in Kindergarten, and I am sad to say that I think she is a pantie flasher. As we are walking up to her class room today, she says, " Hey there is Kyle, Hey Kyle, I wore my pink panties today look!" It was like I was moving in slow motion, I reached down to takes her hands away from her dress, and as I yelled NOOOOO, time seemed to stand still, all that was right in the world did not exist anymore, she slowly pulled her little dress up, and with a sadistic little small she said " See I told you Kyle"

Kyle got embarrassed and hid behind his Mother, who had no idea what was going on since she had been on her cell phone the entire time.


I wished I could have hid behind my Mother.

No comments: