Sunday, August 26, 2007

Puke and the Mister

Well my little boy has been puking on and off for three days now, just when I think he is getting better, a massive eruption comes from his tiny little body leaving no survivors. So today I realized I was out of cleaning stuff and needed it badly, so I broke the sabbath and headed to target for some sort of bleach that would kill all of the little flu germs floating around the Eglet abode. As I was checking out, the teen age girl behind the counter said to me, " How are you today SIR!!!" SIR! I thought, OK so I don't look my best, my hair was in a pony tail and my face clear of any kind of make up, but SIR! Did she not see the enormous mounds of flesh that I have been carrying on the front of me, since the eight grade? The boobs that could easily feed a family of eight if they had too? I gave her a slight smile that was meant to say ... UH? And she turned red, Instantly I thought of her later telling her friends... " Ya and I looked up and it was totally a lady!

1 comment:

sherri fay said...

Sir, Try Odo Ban(Sam's club), club soda, or bakeing soda. Have fun cleaning.