Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Booty pinching and Tennis shoes

So I went shopping with Crystal today, affectionately also known as C-Dawg. I swear that girl is the bargain queen. She could have 5 bucks and some how find shoes, pants, and the cure for the common cold:) We went to Foot Locker ( My home away from home) and we found these Tennis shoes, two for 89 dollars, soooo.. we both have matching shoes now, I am sure the lady helping us thought we were a lesbian love couple, ( we did sleep together our senior year) I made sure to mention my hubby, I have an aversion to people thinking I am gay, I don't know what is worse, being thought of as a gay WOMAN, or being called SIR... ( sorry that is still bugging me) Anywho, we both have the same pair or addias tennies, I think that is funny, it probably isn't though..... I saw Rebecca Felix's twin at Target, I thought for sure it was her, I even left my comfortable seat at the food court to follow her ( Not in a stalking sort of way) but to say hi, I almost called out " Hey Rebecca" just to be funny, because to me she is BECKY!!!! But at the last minute she turned around and it wasn't her, What if I had pinched her booty or something to be funny... ( I am shuddering at the thought)

No comments: