Monday, June 2, 2008

Texas, Ben and fat bottom girls :)

Well I am sad to report that my kiddo's are on there way to Texas for the summer, they changed their little minds and went..... There Mom seemed okay to me, a lot happier then in the past still crazy  though, but she seemed to pay attention to them and I hope she will try harder to get to know them. Chris and I prayed really hard abut it, and both came to the conclusion that she is their Mom and they had the right to go.... Sad.... I hope they have fun! :)

We are enjoying the newest addition to our family, I have probably taken over a hundred pictures of him:) I can't get enough kisses onto those chubby Little cheeks! And I feel great! I had a C section, I had a friend tell me " I am sorry you didn't get to experience labor" I'm NOT!!! I basically drove to the hospital and poof he was there 5 hours later:) I was sore for the first week, but now I feel great! I was under the care and watchful eye  for a while from C-dawg ( shout out to ya C-dawg) I am even going to start exercising this week, You would think I would dread that, but I had a really bad experience in my Doctors office that has lead me to want to get under my pregnancy weight before I go back to see him ( in three weeks) I over heard two "nurses" discussing my weight, in a not so nice way. Sigh..... So I have a goal:)  


1 comment:

cryssal said...

You are always under my watchful eye!