Friday, April 25, 2008

Supercalagragalistic.... YADA YADA YADA

I am excited I get to see Beck and Ashlee today.... They are coming for my Baby shower, Ashlee is going to stay the night with Heather and as she put it, we are going to "PARTY" ha ha:) I am a little nervous about my shower tomorrow, I hate being the center of attention..... and I am so dang emotional, what if I start crying over a cute onsie or something ( a genuine fear of mine) It will be fun I am sure:) I actually had a normal dream last night, I dreamed I had Ben, he was so cute and had a ton of dark hair, the best part was it didn't hurt:) Which I am sure is a fantasy:) But it was nice to dream something good instead of something that makes you ask, WTH...( Heck) 

We went to dinner at my Mom's last night, it is fun to watch the kids play with Mady, they are still at the age where they don't feel like it is a job to entertain a baby, Mady loves it! I think she thinks they are her "Toy's" She is saying words now, like Bye Bye, and Thank you and Hello!...  we love her so much!!!

Well I am off like a prom dress ( awful saying) to go and wash the car, well have someone else wash it as I have cankles now and look like the girl in Shallow Hal:(


2 comments:

cryssal said...

do you mean Gywneth? Your shower will be so super! It will be a fun prebaby plopping out time!

cryssal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.