Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pressure, peeing and no sleep

Well almost a month until my due date.... am I excited you ask? HECK YA!!!! I don't care about the horrendous pain that lies  in store for me, I want this little guy out of me!!!! It is getting harder and harder to walk.. yes I said walk, There is a lot of pressure in a not so nice area, my ankles are cankles now and I have to pee every ten minutes, sleeping is non-existent, and my mood swings are not pleasant for anyone....  Ahhh yes the joys of pregnancy :) Well the last few months anyway:) I am excited to meet our little boy! 

2 comments:

cryssal said...

The kids can come over whenever you need a break, or they do. call me!

Robin said...

Oh, I remember the days of swollen ankles and peeing! One day you'll look back and actually miss it.