Monday, April 21, 2008

Random

I am amazed at some random blogs that I have visited, some are really funny, some are braggy ( hey there blog, there rules) and some are are just well, there aren't words. I like the one I recently went to where a young woman is freshly in love, You are on a cloud, nothing he does annoys you, you constantly celebrate this new found love, I remember that feeling ( almost three years a go) Now as I walk through the door and see three days worth of dirty socks lying on the floor, It is hard to be on a cloud:) HA HA.. It could be that I am knocked up about ready to Pop though :) 

I was sleeping yesterday morning, a deep nice sleep..... when my cell phone rang, imagine my surprise to see that it was my kid's mother ( womb) calling at 7 a.m. I did not answer, then I heard hubby's cell phone ringing, he did not answer..... later when we all a rose from our beds, the kid's called her, she was calling so early to tell me to have the kids call her sister as it was her birthday..... NOT MY JOB!!!!!!! I think she has been to one to many square dances, Her new boyfriend excuse me fiance ( he isn't divorced from his other wife yet) is a piece of work as well..... she had her tubes tied at 24.. good thing, those two should not reproduce with each other:) 

My niece Mady is staying with us again, she took her first steps yesterday, it was sweet, I love her very much. Her own Mother hasn't tried to see her for over a month now..... My Mom should be going to court again soon to get full custody.... I hope it works out, we would be very sad without our Mady:) 


1 comment:

cryssal said...

I think it is funny when you know the other person through a mutual friend and you know they are lying to the whole world. So funny!