Monday, August 24, 2009

School

Well another year of school has started, I can't believe how big Nick and Heather have gotten. I am so glad that they like school. Nick and a friend both "like" the same girl.... I tell ya, being a mother to a little boy has opened my eyes to so many things. Boys are just as dramatic as girls I think.

He played bocugone ( Sp) the other day with the little girl, so I guess they are an item:)

Heather is my little fashonista (sp again) she puts together the cutest funkiest outfits..... She must get that from her Dad, HA HA...

Maddy and Ben were lost the first few days without Nick and Heather, But they seem to be adjusting now. I think it is sweet how much they all love each other. Maddy is talking more and more and learning so much, Ben can say "Love you" now. Ben now weighs more than Maddy, exactly one pound more:)

Life is slowly but surely getting back to normal, Sudden death of a loved one sure knocks you on your Keester. I miss my brother and see so much of him in Maddy. It is still so strange to think that he is gone, and the way that he left still bothers me, my Grandma says it doesn't matter how we leave, we all have to die... I wish I could think that way.

Anywho, my babies are sleeping so I think I will enjoy a hopefully nice long nap:)

1 comment:

cryssal said...

I don't know what to do with myself! I hardly even see Jaide anymore. I officially hate school!