Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Damn Lady

Grrr.... Yup I said Grrr... I am irritated to say the least! I took Nick and Heather to the Dentist this morning, they have been going to this Dentist since before I was in the picture. I have actually never taken them before, Chris always does, but today I had to... Anyway, Chris has had a payment arrangement with them for FOREVER... HE told me how nice they were and how they will work with you. ( Sigh)

SO I am checking out and the lady said, Do you want to make a payment, I said yes ( Chris has been paying them monthly) She asks if I will pay in full.. Ummm , No I say, I can make a payment ( Duh you just asked me if I can make a payment) How much can you pay? She asks, 30 dollars I say.. You can't pay half? Is her response..... No I say, We lost our benefits, I can pay 30 dollars.... I say with a stressed grin on my face. How about a third? She says.... I say to her, MY husband lost his job, we lost our benefits, all I can pay is 30 dollars......

Do you realize that it will take you 8 months to pay this off? Is what she said to me...

"Good thing you work in a dentists office, because I am going to reach across this desk and pull your front teeth out!" Is what I was thinking, But I said, Yes I realize that, but I am doing the best I can. Finally another lady stepped from around the corner and said " Oh ya, I have this all worked out with Chris"

I realize a lot of people have lost jobs= benefits.. and Doctors have to get paid, but at least we are trying! My neurologist saw me for free two weeks a go because we lost our insurance. I was so shocked and humbled:) Sigh, such is life lately.. I am trying really hard to have faith and endure.. But it is HARD! and I am sick of it... there I said it, judge me all you want.. I am sick of it!!!!

Now that, that is off of my chest I am going to go pray that a very rich benefactor comes into our life and makes this all go away, or at least half of it:) ( The last few sentences were sarcasm.. sorta) :)

1 comment:

cryssal said...

You are horrible and awful for being frustrated with your situation. I myself love not being able to make all my bills, I also love the growing expirence I get from My kids not having the things they want and barely getting the things they need. I also love the warm feeling I get as my credit card bill grows and grows and grows....