Monday, May 5, 2008

Thanks for the comments

Well thank you Crystal, I feel a little popular:) Thank you for your comments, tonight is family home evening and I think we will have a lesson on following the promptings of the spirit.. I like that one:) His sister doesn't want to go now, so I don't think they will be going, Yes they do need a relationship with their Mom, but that is their Moms responsibility, she calls for a few minutes a night and thinks that is all she has to do... she is a very damaged woman and I feel bad for her, but the damage has come from her bad decisions, honestly if anyone needs the gospel it is her, what a difference that would make for her, but she said once.. "I'm a baptist and I will die a Baptist" the funny thing is she didn't know what baptists actually believed in..... I don't think she is capable of thinking about anyone but herself, she comes first! Plain and simple, not a good situation for little ones. 

On to another subject, I think my uterus is on strike, it is not wanting to cooperate with me walking today! My unborn child is dancing on my bladder and to top it off I feel like I have morning sickness again! I am due in two weeks! My nose looks like Michael Jacksons original nose and my feet look like Bilbo Baggins!!!! If I exert myself in anyway I wind up breathing like some sort of female version of Darth Vader( HA HA, I LIKE THAT ONE) Oh the joys of pregnancy! 

1 comment:

cryssal said...

You are totally popular, don't ever think you are not. That is just stinkin thinkin!