Monday, April 27, 2009

Holy Hannah!

As I write this my six year old little girl is singing at the top of her lungs... " I am a witch and I swim in the river" Ok, don't know what that is about:)

I have the stomach flu today, it came into my life at about six thirty this morning, it has been a very long day, my Mom did come over and get Maddy, that helped, she said she couldn't handle Ben and Maddy, sometimes I can't either:) Ben is walking ( sorta) now, he looks like a little drunk when he is doing it, but it is so cute and he is so proud! I can't believe he will be a year old in 17 days! On a sad little side note I will be thirty seven in 16 days... 37!!!! Holy Hannah !!!!

3 comments:

The Wachel Family said...

Hope you're feeling better! Glad you got a little bit of a break today - mom's are good for that huh?!

cryssal said...

Your 37? You ARE old!

Burgon Fam said...

ooohhhh...feel better...being sick and having to be mom is the WORST!