Friday, March 21, 2008

Jaime Lee who?

I am sore... Why do you ask? Because I cleaned my house yesterday, actually I cleaned two rooms in my house, this morning I couldn't move, I felt like I had been skiing all day, ( minus the windburn of course) 9 weeks to go until our little bundle arrives, I can't wait.....!!!!! There will be no cleaning today, I am going to Target with C-dawg to register for my Baby shower, I wonder if I could talk her into pushing me in a wheelchair:) 

My niece stayed with us lastnight, she actually stays every Weds and Thurs night, lastnight I couldn't tell if she had a tummy ache or was just mad ( She is 9 months) but the screams coming from that child would put Jaime Lee Curtis to shame ( of Scream Queen fame) So we played until 11: 15 when she finally blessed me with sleep:) It is giving me lots of practice:) 

The kids hillybilly Mom's boyfriend asked Nick on the phone last night if Nick had a Myspace page yet.... Nick is eight, so now guess what Nick wants? H to E to the ( you get it) NO!!!!
I don't know who is worse the boyfriend or the "Mother" There Myspace pages are hilarious, they both profess there love for each other for all the world to share... I should print some of them off and send them to CMT titled "Hillbilly love letters".. or "LOVE" Appalachian style..... 

I know I am being mean... Bu it is my blog, and if you had to deal with them, you'd be mean too!

Well I am off to groom....

1 comment:

cryssal said...

I would push you in a cart, I would push you in a mart. Could I would I yes I can I can push you Amy , Man