Friday, January 18, 2008

Hill Billy Mama

Sometimes I wonder why some people have children. There are people out there that can't have kids and want them desperately and then there are those who don't want them, don't take care of them, but they get to have them. I am talking about my kid's "Mother" I like to refer to her as their "womb" because that is basically all she is.  She posted a blog on her MySpace claiming how much she loves and misses them.  I know I should not let it get to me, but a las... it is not in my nature to not react to such stupidity and dishonesty. If she loved and missed them, she would be here ( I do predict a return to Colorado for her, not because of her kiddo's but because of bad relationships and burned bridges, leaving her with no other place to go) she said in her blog she needed to get her life together in Texas.... Your life should be where your children are? Don't ya think? Basically all she cares about is having a boyfriend and having sex! Yes I know very blunt of me to say, but I wrote it a lot nicer than I thought it! I hope Nick and Heather don't inherit her decision making skills! I keep having these dreams that I tell her off.... it feels so good in my dream to do that, but then I wake up and am faced with the reality of having to be cordial to her for every ones sake.  SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Anywho, on a much happier note, our little Ben weighs 1 pound 2 ounces and is very healthy. I can't wait to meet him:) Also, my niece Mady has been staying with us for a few nights a week, while my Mom works. I have grown so attached to her! I hope the custody thing works out and she doesn't have to go back to her "Mother" (WOMB) I think we would all be devastated if that happened! Hubby and I are taking a little trip to Las Vegas on Friday.... We will be kid free ( Well except for Ben of course:) HA!  I am looking forward to our trip. We haven't had a trip without the kids since our honeymoon! ( I don't think) Nick has started Basketball, I love it! He seems to be enjoying himself. His first game is tomorrow, they gave them all little sweatbands to put on there heads, he looks so cute in his, of course I told him he looked "cool" instead of cute:) K, enough rambling! BYE!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You guys are coming to LV this Friday? How long are you staying?

Alyson wants to play basketball too. I love it, too.

I love the name Ben too. It's a cute little boy name and a nice man name.

cryssal said...

I am so glad she won't be planning on having any more children. she sucks!

Charis said...

I hear ya, the other day at the dr. office in walks this (not so classy)lady with 2 kids... then I look a second longer and realize she has 3 more in tow...and she is being SO rude to them infront of people for no apparant reason and here we are kidless.